Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Dark Tower


This is the first dream I remember having.

I was in a Dark tower by myself. Suddenly I began to hear cackling evil voices. I knew in my head they were demons and they were trying to take me. I tried to run as fast as could through the halls and corridors of the tower, the voices only seemed to get closer and closer. Finally on a long flight of stairs I stood my ground and turned to face the creatures charging me. I prayed on the Full Armor of God as my mother had always instructed me to and I immediately had a full suit of armor on and a sword. The voices stopped laughing and screamed. The whole tower then disappeared in a flash of light and I was standing in a green grassy field with flowers.

I woke up soon after this. I was about 5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment